Friday 9 May 2014

AUPE harassing and threatening visitors

A visiting member informed Artspace of her police report, and shared this:

... I called the police this morning to complain about the strikers.  M___ has kindly let me use her stall during the day if I can't find parking nearby.  Yesterday they didn't want to let me out of the parking lot.  I had to confirm 3 times that I didn't live at Artspace before a woman told the others to let me out of the parking lot because I didn't live there.  This morning I had to veer around people to get in and then the man that appears to be in charge yelled at me that I have to come to a stop or I would be receiving a call from the EPS.  I thought I would save him the trouble.  I also told the police that I have seen them preventing people from coming out of the parkade.

You'd think they would want people to be more sympathetic to their cause...

Many people share that last sentiment.







No comments:

Post a Comment