Friday 13 June 2014

AUPE Stalking, incident report

(Note: this was typed by a person with a condition called ataxia)

Incident involving Mr.D___ M___ of AUPE

06/13/2014 7:45 a.m

In the vicinity off property of the ARTSPACE Cooperative, by the entrance to the Alex Taylor school field, Mr.M___ followed me videotaping then announced to me my dog had defecated and I had not picked it up, I always carry bags in hand as I am aware of the bylaws, and have never not retrieved my dogs waste, I kindly asked Mr. M____ to point out something I missed and I would gladly pick it up to which he replied “So you are admitting your dog defecated and you did not pick it up” I replied “No I am not but if I missed it please show me I will pick it up” He then loudly announced to me to “Quit following him” and retreated and that he was reporting this to bylaw, I do not believe my dog defecated as I have her leashed and tagged and I have come to know my dogs “routine” after she has performed natural duties. I contacted EPS and the kind officer seemed concerned but told me the department was overwhelmed but took all my information and passed it on, I also contacted AUPE (A gentleman named Andrew) and told him of the incident.

To a disabled man with PTSD being, (in my opinion) ,stalked and harassed not only on my residential property but also off I find this inappropriate, it is reflecting on my ongoing dealing with my PTSD I am under the care of Dr. J____ P____ who also showed concern on my well being at my appointment 06/12/2014 in her office.

No comments:

Post a Comment