Wednesday 3 September 2014

Dearest AUPE: A letter

This was sent in to us to post:

Dearest AUPE
You continuously scold me for not following the “rules”! You tell me that you will hold me up longer because I’m not “playing by the rules”. You accuse me of doing something illegal (she knows who she is) that I don’t (I have video footage, every time she sees me she repeats it).
Riddle me this AUPE. Where does it say in your “RULES” that it is okay to drop the “N bomb” 4 or 5 times?
Where is it written that children are encouraged to participate in the chant “hey ho scabs have got to go”? Or call someone garbage repeatedly?
Where is it written in your “rules” that you are allowed to shout accusations (in front of everyone including my children) when you have no idea who I am or what I do?
These kids have no idea what or why they are doing this but you have encouraged it! Is this proper parenting? You all ought to be ASHAMED of yourselves! I’ll bet, all that you have taught them will surely be carried into the playgrounds!
Signed
Sick and disgusted by the foul foul mouths that Union fees pay for

The letter refers to these events, early in the strike.




No comments:

Post a Comment