Monday 13 October 2014

Thanksgiving


This weekend is generally a time when people spend a bit of time being thankful or grateful for something. I sure wish that happened year round - for me and for others.

So, today I would like to share some of the things I am grateful for.

I am thankful for:

** an affordable place to call home

** the kindness of neighbours

** home and family

** memories of loved ones

** energy to persevere

** the motivation to finish projects and tasks

** dreams of things to do and places yet to go

** the health I do have and all the things that don’t need fixing

** all the gifts of nature in each season

** true friends and wise teachers

** For all the blessings of this life and for our hope of a better life to come.

And the ability, at any time, to remember to be thankful and grateful throughout the entire year.

So now, your turn. What are you thankful for?






No comments:

Post a Comment